Booking your lifetime experience is easy, you choose your dates and we will adapt any of our Tour Packages to your exact requirements or customize your own Peru Tour; please notice, in order to confirm your tour, a 50% Tour Deposit is required to guarantee domestic flights, train tickets and hotel reservations. Please read the information below to learn more about the booking process with ECS:
1. Please request any of our tours through the online forms, or we can work with you to plan your own tour according to your exact requirements.
2. After we have set up your itinerary, we will email you the Reservation Form and the instructions to pay your 50% tour deposit by VISA, AMEX, MASTER or Bank Wire Transfer. After we receive your payment, we will email an electronic invoice confirming your tour deposit.
3. As soon as we receive your Reservation Form, we will start booking your hotels, domestic flights, trains, excursions, transfers, etc. The Booking Process may take up to seven days, meanwhile your Travel Consultant will be in contact with you to let you know the status of your reservations and reply any other question you may have.
4. As soon as we have your reservations confirmed, your Travel Consultant will email you the Official Confirmation and Travel Voucher for your tour, including the Reservation Code, Hotel names, excursions, flight and train reservations. If you wish to do any changes to your Itinerary please let us know, we will do our best to exceed your expectations.
5. The Tour Balance is to be paid 15 days before your tour starts, by VISA, AMEX, MASTER, Bank Wire Transfer or upon your arrival at your hotel in Lima (Travelers Checks, Cash or AMEX).
6. We expect to receive your flight information 48 hours before your arrival just to ensure there are no last minute changes; in the mean time please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.
Our Tour Prices include: domestic airfares, bus or train tickets, accommodation, excursions, 24-hour assistance and transfers; this means when you get off a bus, plane, or train, you will be met by one of our representatives who will drive you to your hotel or to your next tour.
International air fares to Peru, airport taxes, meals other than those specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, and tips.
We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel insurance Company please let us know.
If you cancel your Tour more than 90 days before departure, the cancellation fee is 50% of deposit.
If you cancel your Tour 90 to 30 days before departure, the cancellation fee is 100% of deposit.
If you cancel your Tour while traveling in Peru, the cancellation fee is 100% of Tour price.
All the information you provide us, full name, passport number, nationality, date of birth, telephone number, and address or your credit card info will be used strictly to process your trip arrangements. This information will not be shared with anyone.